Acoustic Assessments using the SL-RAT®
RH Borden provides acoustic assessments using the award winning Sewer Line Rapid Assessment Tool (SL-RAT) to provide real-time blockage assessments in 6-12 inch gravity lines. These assessments optimize collection system performance and make it possible for operators to better allocate cleaning and CCTV resources
RH Borden uses Acoustic Assessments on your system to:
- Show which pipe segments are flowing well and which need to be cleaned.
- Stop cleaning pipe that is already clean while improving system performance.
- Help establish an annual condition based program using the latest technologies.
- Meet state and insurance regulatory requirements.
- Save Cost! Condition based program costs are a fraction of the traditional approach.
- Watch this video to see how hundreds of utilities are now using acoustic assessment services provided by RH Borden across the country.
- Add your information below to schedule a call to learn more!